Valentine Week List 2017: Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy, Hug, Kiss, Valentines Day – The much anticipated day of the year, Valentines Day celebrated to express love, care and affection is all way around. This year Valentines Day also known as a celebration of love will be enjoyed on Tuesday 14th February 2017. Youths are lot more excited and happy to commemorate this annual festival of love, friendship, and admiration along with close and dear ones. Every Year people celebrate Valentines Day by sending precious gifts, messages, Greetings, wishes of love and affections to family, partners, and friends.
It is the only grand occasion which is relished for the entire week with different days a remarkable and astonishing moment for all the near and dear ones. So in this blog post, we have elaborated in detail Valentine Week List with Days and Dates.
A couple of months are left for the arrival of the Valentine’s Day, the day that offers the lovers an opportunity to express their love, gratitude to their most valuable person. Valentines Day which is celebrated every year on 14th of February is a long one-week event preceded by Valentines Week with different meaningful Dates and Days. Thus the entire Week of Valentine is termed as the Week of Love, a joyous and happening moment for couples to delight in. Below we have provided the full List of 2017 Valentine week for all our readers.
|Valentine Week Days||Valentine Day Dates|
|Rose Day||7th February 2017|
|Propose Day||8th February 2017|
|Chocolate Day||9th February 2017|
|Teddy Day||10th February 2017|
|Promise Day||11th February 2017|
|Hug Day||12th February 2017|
|Kiss Day||13th February 2017|
|Valentine’s Day||14th February 2017|
Valentine Week List 2017 Days
Each Valentine Day in the week holds a significant meaning and importance which is expressed depending on feelings, emotions, and affections towards the special person. Many of them are unaware of days in the Valentine Week Days and therefore we have come up with the detailed information regarding the Valentine Week List 2017.
1. Rose Day: Rose Day is the first day of the Valentines Week where you can offer or present different colored roses especially Red, Yellow Pink Roses which symbolizes your feelings, love, care, and affection. So Rose day is meant to exchange Roses along with cute wishes and messages as well.
2. Propose Day: Propose Day is the second day in the Valentines Week which is celebrated by the lovebirds and youngsters by giving roses or gifts to propose their girlfriend, boyfriend, friends or relatives. Thus it is one of the special days which is enjoyed to express love and affection to their valentines.
3. Chocolate Day: The name itself suggests that on this particular day, you can share your happiness by giving delicious chocolate to your loved ones. Chocolates are sweet and tasty which enriches your relationships by gifting the special heart shaped chocolates.
4. Teddy Day: The most adorable and cutest gift appreciated and loved by your beloved person are the Teddies. There are beautiful different shaped teddies available which can be gifted to express and impress on this special occasion.
5. Promise Day: Promise Day plays a vital role in relationships thereby nourishing and fulfilling the promises. It is lot more important to live upon Promises, responsibilities, commitments towards our loved ones. This year Promise Day will be celebrated on 11th of February 2017.
6. Hug Day: Hug Day is celebrated by people of all age groups be it friends, sister, brothers, parents or couples. It is a Unique Day which brings newness and also helps to reenergize the relationship. It brings warm feelings of care and happiness among close ones.
7. Kiss Day: Kiss Day is the popular day among the Valentines Week which gives a golden opportunity to lovers to express their love with a sweet gesture. So try this delicate expression of love on this memorable and remarkable Kiss Day.
8. Valentines Day: This is the most important and big day in the couple’s life where they express their heartfelt and innermost feelings towards their near and dear ones. People celebrate Valentines Day in different innovative ways to impress their partners reflecting their never ending bond of love and affection.